CLOSED FOR 2016.
We are and will be closed for the 2016 season due to limited inventory and drought from several years ago. We apologize for this inconvenience and hope to be able to open again in 2017.
Thank you and Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!!!
Come to Beavers Christmas Tree Farm and start a wonderful family tradition.
Beavers Christmas Tree Farm has been offering choose and cut Christmas Trees to the Alabama area for many years. When you and your family come, select and cut down your Christmas Tree, you will create a life long memory. So start a family tradition this year and come to Beavers Christmas Tree Farm.
- CLOSED for the 2016 season- will re-open for 2017.
- Select and cut the perfect Christmas Tree from our Alabama Christmas Tree Farm. We have a large selection of Virginia Pines, White Pines, Carolina Sapphire and Leyland Cypress.
- We also have Container Grown “Living Christmas Trees“… After Christmas, just plant and enjoy it for a lifetime.
- Fresh Cut Fraser Firs will arrive Nov 21st! Come choose from a large selection of beautiful fresh cut Fraser Fir at Beavers Christmas Tree Farm.
- Fresh Wreaths available daily!
- Free Hot Cocoa!
- Trees are tagged and priced according to size and quality.
- Each tree has been sprayed for bugs.
- Get your Christmas Tree snow flocked- We also provide and install miniature light stringers for snow flocking - white (clear), and multi-color.
- Shaking, Netting and Tie Downs Included. We shake and net each Christmas Tree – then load it up and tie it down for you.
CLOSED for 2016- will re-open 2017!
Free Hay Rides on the weekends (Sat-Sun) and the Friday after Thanksgiving!
We will also have Hay Rides, Thanksgiving Day after 12pm!
This year, make your Christmas and Holiday season one to remember- come to Beaver’s Christmas Tree Farm.
Beavers Christmas Tree Farm is located just minutes North of Birmingham, Alabama providing beautiful, fresh Alabama Christmas Trees.
Start a family tradition this year and come to Beavers Christmas Tree Farm. Directions to the farm.