See below for schedule and general information.
Update: NOW CLOSED for 2017 Season! DEC 10th will be the last open day for 2017. Open 12/4 & 12/8- 12/10 9am-dark. Closed beginning DEC 11th. Merry Christmas!
Fridays – Sundays 9am until Dark, Cash & Checks Only.
Beavers Christmas Tree Farm will open NOV 24th, 2017 with limited days of operation: Friday, Saturday, Sunday and Monday’s only, 9am until dark.
- Hay Rides on Sat’s & Sun’s and the Friday after Thanksgiving.
- CLOSED ON THANKSGIVING.
- Fraser Firs- not available in 2017.
- Snow Flocking – trees can be snow flocked and white lights are included. All orders must come in days/ weeks prior to picking up your tree. Go ahead and call and schedule your snow flocked tree. Limited snow flocking available each year. Snow flocking is $7 per foot for regular flocking and $8 per foot for heavy flocking. Set of 100 light stringers added to the tree prior is $9.
FOOD– 2 hot dogs, chips and drink combo $5- On weekends and Friday after Thanksgiving.
- SELECTION & PRICING – This year we will NOT have Fraser firs available.
- Fresh Cut Wreaths are available.
- Container Grown “Living Christmas Trees”
Cash and Checks ONLY. Click here for directions to the nearest ATM from Beavers.
Closed starting – DEC 11th
We look forward to seeing you this year.
Paul & Carolyn Beavers